Re: Spliting packages between pkg and pkg-data

Scripsit Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org>
> On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, Bill Allombert wrote:

>> 5) Of course move /usr/share/pkg to pkg-data.

> Forget it.  I don't know about the others, but I am not doing this, unless
> someone gives sound technical reasons for such a rule.

If you have a pkg-data package at all, then why on earth would it
_not_ include whatever /usr/skare/pkg stuff you need to ship? What
_do_ you have in pkg-data, then?

--
Henning Makholm                          "What has it got in its pocketses?"