Debian menu system request for help

Dear Debian developers and future developers,

I am been struggling with Debian menu since 3 years now.

I would like some help with checking the overall menu quality.
(menu entries and menu methods)

If you love the Debian menu system, accept it as it is, are _very_
patient, don't mind messing with other people packages, don't mind
trying 45 windows-managers, are ready to get involved for at least one
year, this is for you :)

You don't need to be a DD.  Knowledge of C++/STL would be a plus but is
not required. Knowing how actually work Debian menu is not required, but
you will have to learn it.

The Debian menu system home page is
<http://alioth.debian.org/projects/menu/>

Please contact me if you are interested!

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.