Re: Debian based GNU/Solaris: pilot program

Michael Poole <mdpoole@troilus.org> wrote:

> Andrew Suffield writes:
>> On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 12:48:53PM -0800, Erast Benson wrote:
>>> CDDL works similar way, except on per-file basis.
>> This is incomprehensible gibberish.
> This is unsupportable hyperbole.  Erast's statement may be inapt,
> wrong, misleading, or have any number of other flaws, but it is
> neither incomprehensible nor gibberish.

I do not comprehend what he means with "CDDL works on a per-file basis,
GPL does not".  One can of course create a project made up of GPL'ed
source files and other source files with different, GPL-compatible

Regards, Frank
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich
Debian Developer