is the Debian mail server healthy?

I only just now (Saturday) received the message from a mailing list I
had sent last Tuesday.  I know the message reached the mailing fine
since I already received replies to it on the Tuesday.  But the original
message only just came in.

The headers say the message was received by master.debian.org from the
mail list server on Tuesday, but master only passed it on to my ISP just
now, a delay of some four days.  But other messages to and from the same
mailing list (including my reply to the reply) have come and gone via
master.debian.org without the same delay.

Is this something we should be concerned about?  Are the Debian email
servers managing our load satisfactorily?

Drew