Re: License for PEAR packages

> >    http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2005/08/msg00188.html
> >
> > Currently the Pear team claims to be "in the process of resolving this
> > situation" (see Pear request #5473).
>
> What does it mean? Is the problem already solved? Can I upload the packages?

No, it is not solved. To be specific, they are "in the process of
resolving this situation."

You can upload your packages when you get upstream to change the
license. You can point out to upstream that this issue is being worked
on by the PEAR Group:

> The PEAR request http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=5473&edit=1 is marked as
> "Wont fix".

They won't make a tempmorary fix on the website, as they are in the
process of resolving the fundamental issue.

Charles

--
The more
You shave