Re: Segmentation fault on xmms startup (NVIDIA graphic driver involved)

hi

try this:
deinstall all xmms plugins that use GL graphics;

indeed the crash is in the "add_plugin ()" call

Paolo Pantaleo wrote:

>Well i discovered that it is not an xmms issue, but some problems with
>NVIDIA non free graphic drivers, probalby it is a configuration
>problem (specific of my own installation).

btw: NVIDIA drivers works very well on my system:
I can play all GL games that are in Debian, and DVDs, on a 450MHz
Pentium system
(and never experience crashes)

a.