tools for rebuilding after buildd

When I mentioned that I was rebuilding things on my sparc pbuilder
after they failed on a sparc buildd, there was some interest before I
pointed out how manual my process was at that time.

Since then I've mostly automated it, so I just have to check out the
list of packages that failed and failed or failed and succeeded.

If there is interest, I can do some rough documentation and cleanup.
I don't think it's worth putting in the Debian archives.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html