Re: There are buildlogs for amd64 packages?

Erik Schanze <schanzi_@gmx.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> there can I find the build log for dvgrab_1.7-1 on amd64?
>
> http://buildd.debian.org/ doesn't list amd64 at all and
> http://amd64.ftbfs.de/ has only 1.8-1 and higher.
>
> Because amd64 is listed on http://packages.debian.org/
> build logs should also be (easyly) available for packages of this
> architecture.
>

> Regards,
> Erik

Buildd.d.o didn't allow us to send buildd log so for a long time we
didn't have a server for them. Only when aba offered to run a copy of
the buildd.d.o scripts for us on ftbs.de did we start automatically
archiving them.

So if 1.7-1 isn't there then its build probably predates that
service. You have to build it yourself on one of the amd64s.

MfG
        Goswin