Re: Bits from the release team: the plans for etch

>         Oh, that's not needed. SElinux uses PAM to mediate access to
>  the password (there is a SELinux PAM module now). So, people who want
>  to enable SELinux on their machine have to do something like so:
> ,----[ Add SELinux capability to the system ]
> | if ! grep pam_selinux.so /etc/pam.d/login >& /dev/null; then
> |     echo "" >> /etc/pam.d/login
> |     echo "session required pam_selinux.so multiple" >> /etc/pam.d/login
> |     echo "" >> /etc/pam.d/login
> | fi
> `----

We could maybe provide this (commented) in /etc/pam.d/login....or,
maybe better, this could go (still commented) in

Could you point me (and possibly other readers) to "not too deeply
technical" doc about SELinux? After all, talking of something without
actually really knowing it is pretty hard..:-)