Fwd: news

Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

Come quickly, I am tasting stars!
Beware of the man whose God is in the skies.
The first duty of love is to listen.
Cheese - milk's leap toward immortality.
Do not accustom yourself to use big words for little matters.
History is a set of lies agreed upon.
Whenever a friend succeeds a little something in me dies.
If the shoe fits, it's too expensive.
Sport is imposing order on what was chaos.
>From the sublime to the ridiculous is but a step.
Hate pollutes the mind.

To be positive: To be mistaken at the top of one's voice.
To be positive: To be mistaken at the top of one's voice.
While you're saving your face you're losing your ass.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger.
So live that your memories will be part of your happiness.
Give me an incubator or give me death!
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.