Re: spam in wiki.debian.net

Stig Sandbeck Mathisen wrote:
> > After having read this - wouldn't it be easier to report the user
> > doing the spamming, and simply reverting all changes done by this
> > user.
>
> There are a limited number of wiki which have this functionality.
> Neither the current nor the new wiki have that, as far as I know.

Please excuse the late response.  On the new wiki there is information
about the edited pages per user, though, I don't know if the files
will be overwritten by a new session.  There's also the history that
can be used with an intelligent grep equivalent.  It's a bit work to
aggregate the information and fix pages accordingly, but it is possible
at least.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is too short to run proprietary software.  -- Bdale Garbee