bootcdwrite

Hi

As per my emails yesterday about a kiosk system, I've tried to generate a live CD using bootcdwrite from the bootcd package, and it produces an iso, I can mount the iso, and I can burn the iso (using k3b) - the CD just won't boot, either with Qemu or with a real system. Am I missing some special setting in bootcdwrite.conf? I am using the default - just changed the location where it produces the .iso. I don't understand why it wouldn't be bootable.

Thanks

Simon