Watch Wizard minor bugs: whom to contact?

Hi all,

I have a package "mn-fit" whose upstream puts underscores in the program
version, as in "5_12".  For Debian packaging I turn these into periods,
as in "5.12".  A little-known feature of uscan lets me deal with this
automatically for new upstream releases by permitting two separate
parenthesized expressions that are then joined by a period.  (My
knowledge of this trick is thanks to Niv Altivanik,
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/04/msg00188.html )  My
debian/watch is:

version=2

http://www-zeus.physik.uni-bonn.de/~brock/mn_fit/tar/ \
v[0-9_]*/mn_fit_v([0-9]*)_([0-9]*)\.tar\.gz               debian uupdate

The problem is that the Watch Wizard doesn't understand this syntax - I
guess it just ignores the second set of parentheses - and thinks the
upstream version is 5, not 5_12 or 5.12.  See for instance
http://dehs.alioth.debian.org/maintainer.php?name=mn-fit

Possibly related is that said web page also has a problem with "Debian
Version"; it is listed as 5.12 but should actually be 5.12-1.  I suppose
this is why the "Copyright" link on that page is broken.

Whom should I contact about these bugs?

regards,