Re: Everyone go test aptitude 0.3.4!

On Saturday 01 October 2005 07:07 pm, Steve Langasek wrote:
>   On Sat, Oct 01, 2005 at 05:48:14PM -0700, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> >   I've just uploaded aptitude 0.3.4 to experimental.  This is basically a
> > release candidate for 0.4 -- if no nasty bugs crop up, it will be
> > uploaded as 0.4 in unstable once the translators catch up with all the
> > string changes. So, everyone go find bugs in it!
>
> Would it perhaps be a good idea to hold off on uploading to unstable until
> the current version of the apt packages reach testing?

  I suppose so -- it'll probably take a while before the translations are
ready anyway.  When do you think apt 0.6.41 and its related packages will go
in?

  Daniel

--
/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|         "Of course you can't see the guards.  They DON'T EXIST!"          |