OpenSSL 0.9.8 vor Debian (Co-Workers searched)

Hi,

I put the changes for Debian openssl 0.9.8 into svn on alioth and the
packages for testing on http://www.verwaltung.uni-mainz.de/debian/openssl.

Feel free to check it out from svn or download the packages and test
them and comment on them. I did some first test and they look good.
Maybe I can release them in the next few days.

BTW. If anyone is interested in helping with the openssl project for
Debian feel free to tell me. I have setup a project on alioth with svn
access.

Christoph
Christoph Martin, Leiter der EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  Christoph.Martin@Uni-Mainz.DE
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337
      Fax: +49-6131-3922856