Re: mass bug filing on packages that are blocking use of cdebconf

Joey Hess schrieb:
> Joey Hess wrote:
>
>>Just a reminder that these maintainers still have packages that depend
>>on debconf by itself without an alternate dependency on | debconf-2.0.
>>As I mentioned in my original post, I plan to file bugs on all of these
>>soon, which, omitting all the lg-issue* packages, comes to about 550
>>bugs.

[..]

> Michael Biebl <biebl@teco.edu>
>    lksctp-tools
>    partimage

Updated packages (lksctp-tools_1.0.3-3/partimage_0.6.4-14) are ready and
waiting for an upload by my sponsor.

Cheers,
Michael

E-Mail: biebl@teco.edu
WWW: http://www.teco.edu/

TecO (Telecooperation Office) Vincenz-Priessnitz-Str.1
University of Karlsruhe 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany