Re: planet.debian.org vs. blog illiteracy

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 08:46:16AM +0000, W. Borgert wrote:
> Hi,
> I found out, that more and more important information about
> Debian development are on the planet.debian.org/.net website.
> I'm illiterate on "blogging", so please could someone tell me
> whether/how I can view this page in a "Debian only" mode?  E.g.
> without vacancy travel reports, personal opinions on all kind of
> political issues, or other private stuff?

You can't.

> (I would prefer to get all the technical information on
> debian-devel, but of course this is up to the posters.)

Well, I like Planet Debian (and participate there as well), but I agree
that using planet as the only forum for (important) technical
information is Bad(TM). That's not what it's meant for; and due to the
high amount of "other" information, it's fair to say that it's not read
by everyone.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond