libsvn-javahl: call for help

Hi all,

as some might have noticed, the last subversion upload do unstable
introduced a package for the java bindings, libsvn-javahl. However,
David Kimdom added support for this because people asked and it "Just
Worked (tm)", AFAICT.

The current situation, though, is that it's completely broken, and
making the build of subversion fail on several arches (not counting
those such as arm on which kaffe is not available). And the problem is
that not a single member of the Debian Subversion Team (among which,
actually, only Peter Samuelson and I seem to be active) has the
knowledge or interest to fix that properly.

Now, we have two possible situations for the next days: either someone
will volunteer and get that fixed soon, so it "Just Works (tm)" once
again and we can leave it there for people who really care for it, or it
will be dropped, as, more than under-maintained, it's broken and
breaking the rest of subversion.

That's why I'm sending this message =) If you think you can help,
please, join us on the pkg-subversion-maintainers[0] mailing list, or
meet us on #debian-svn @ irc.oftc.net.