Re: apt with index diff support

Wow, it works really well!!  I used to dread doing an "update" because
of my slow dialup but now it's fast as could wish for (of course
downloading the packages is still slow, but at least I can now quickly
check to see if there are any interesting changes or not).

Thank you very much for this work...  Hopefully it will make it into the
main distro quickly.

-miles
--
"Suppose He doesn't give a shit?  Suppose there is a God but He
just doesn't give a shit?"  [George Carlin]