Re: KDE ABI transition woes: linking both old and new libstdc++ ?'

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:04:36 +0200, Adeodato Simó uttered
>   There's known trouble with this check linda producing false positives.
>   Just upload if no binary of yours DT_NEEDs libstdc++5.

Is there really? This is the first I've heard of it, keeping in mind
I'm ignoring #179926.

Please file a bug report about this, and I'll look at fixing
it. Please don't just tell people to ignore the error, because they
might when it's a real error.

Cheers,
--
					Steve
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow