HDAPS Package, Someone In?

Hi,

	I "manage" the HDAPS driver for the IBM ThinkPad's with the Active
Protection system. Now that our driver is in mainline -git (Thanks to Robert
Love), we might want to consider people to start making packages for our
utils.

	Basically I have seen the whole semi-god process that one has to do in
order to be able to maintain and have packages in the repositories.

Can someone help me with making a deb package for the hdaps-utils?
(hdaps.sf.net) Download section / then click on IBM HDAPS Source Download.

We are on the process of merging all the apps into one ball, but I was
wondering if I could count with someone by now.

Thanks!

.Alejandro