Consultant advertisements on -devel (was: Developer support)

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:50:50 +0200, Steffen Joeris
<steffen.joeris@skolelinux.de> wrote:
>You can ask for support at the credativ GmbH.
>
>There are several DebianDevelopers, look at www.credativ.com .
>Do not hesitate to contact us for questions.

Just for the record: Credativ is surely a good company, but there are
a lot more companies offering Debian support. To keep them all from
publicly answering requests on mailing lists, thus cluttering them, it
would be nice if we could restrict ourselves to pointers to the
consultants page.

Greetings
Marc