Re: spam in wiki.debian.net

On Sep 13, 2005, at 5:19 AM, Benjamin Mesing wrote:

After having read this - wouldn't it be easier to report the user doing
the spamming, and  simply reverting all changes done by this user
(probably the users spamming will not have add valuable content)?

Who is in charge of the wiki, I would have liked to CC him/her.

It would be, but I don't have an easy way of seeing all edits from a particular user.

Currently, I run the wiki, but it is moving soon (?) to wiki.debian.org and will then be Someone Else's Problem.

 - ivey