Re: wnpp situation

> Hi!
>
> Do you have a proposal for a better way on how our users can request /
> suggest software to be packaged?
>
> I don't think RFPs per se are useless - actually I have a list of some
> 20 RFPs I would like to take a deeper look to, as soon as I have some
> time - it's just that it's difficult to look at so many wnpps.

Maybe it would a good idea to create a new web interface for the wnpp bugs.
At least something that has the ability to put ITPs,RFPs in separate
pages, sort them by different criterias (date, submitter). It would be
nice if users had the ability to vote for RFP's (i guess it would be nice
if users had the ability to vote for any bugs).

An interesting idea would be creating a simpler interface for the regular
user to request packaging of an application (maybe directly from the web).

Radu