Re: REMOVE ME FROM C4LL W4VE

David Pashley wrote:
> > Don't follow up.  Reply to them privately.
>
> No, because that doesn't help the next person that searches on Google.

That is exactly the point.  We DO NOT WANT people to find the Debian
mailing lists in any relation to that search.  Every time someone
references it in a Debian mailing list it increases the page range on
Google.  That is the problem.

By referencing it here and keeping the Google page rank pointing here
you are actually hurting the users searching Google in the future.

What would help the user would be to increase the page range of
(avoding the name here) in Google so that when they search for it that
Google actually points them to the right place.

Bob