Re: Spam on the BTS

* Blars Blarson:

> Would it be acceptable to reject or drop more non-spam?  (We could
> reject on CBL, getting rid of about half the spam and rejecting about
> one non-spam per day.  CBL is easy to get off of.)

CBL has the advantage that you can make a local copy of the list
(which reduces name server load and avoids the name lookup latency),
but its license is somewhat non-free.  Is this a problem for Debian?

What's causing most of the load right now?  I think some of the effort
should probably concentrate on getting legitimate mail through faster.