Re: migrating wiki content from twiki (w.d.net) to moinmoin (w.d.org)

On 10401 March 1977, Andreas Fester wrote:

> Will w.d.org be a replacement for w.d.net?

Thats the intention of it.

> With the latter leading to the same page once the migration is done?

That depends on the one who has it right now, but would be the best, yes.

bye Joerg
<StevenK> [Clint]: I'm convinced zsh users could deal with a keyboard that has 5 random letters, tab and enter.
<Joy> 3 random letters :)
<Mithrandir> you need anything but tab and perhaps space?
<Ganneff> yes, enter - sometimes you want the completed thing to happen