Re: Results of the meeting in Helsinki about the Vancouver proposal

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 05:04:40PM +0900, GOTO Masanori wrote:
> At Sun, 21 Aug 2005 03:58:24 +0200,
> Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > - must be a developer-accessible debian.org machine for the
> >   architecture
> Does this part mean "developer-accessible machine is always usable for
> all debian developers"?  Does such machine have dchroot for
> old-stable/stable/unstable ?
> I want you to describe this part explicitly:
>  - must be at least one development debian.org machine that is
>    available for all debian developers (not restricted) for the
>    architecutre.  dchroot for stable/unstable must be available on
>    that machine.

For clarity: the list of items specified in that post was just the items
from the original proposal, rearranged in two lists.

We have not discussed this particular bit in detail; so I can't just go
ahead and start changing them -- but I'd say your modification would
make sense and sounds reasonable.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond