How to use svn(-buildpackage) with pbuilder?

Hi,

what is the right/best way to build packages from SVN using
pbuilder?  I am new to both, please be patient.

Suppose, I have a package with complete upstream sources (no
tarballs) under svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-greetings/hello/
with the subdirectories branches/, tags/, and trunk/.

- How do I have to arrange the repository, so that
  svn-buildpackage differentiates correctly upstream and debian
  stuff?  Is it correct to have the upstream source only under
  pkg-greetings/hello/tags/1.0/ and the complete debianised tree
  under pkg-greetings/hello/tags/1.0-1/?  Or do I have to put
  the upstream under pkg-greetings/hello/branches/upstream/1.0/?

- How do I call svn-buildpackage, so that pbuilder is used?  Is
  --svn-builder=pdebuild enough?

- Has somebody a good build script that does all steps
  automatically?  1. checkout from svn, 2. build in pbuilder,
  3. run linda, 4. run lintian, 5. run piuparts.

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers, WB