remove unwanted header lines from e-mails

Hi,

 I have thousands of emails in separate maildirs. I would like to
remove header lines from all of them that matches a pattern. AFAICR
I have already used something similar a long time ago, but now I
can not dig up anything. Is there any tool that can do this (C/C++
preferred, but Python/Perl is also OK)?

Thanks in advance for any pointers,
Laszlo/GCS
--
BorsodChem Joint-Stock Company   www.debian.org     Linux Support Center
Software engineer                Debian Developer   Developer