Re: question: bugfixes in experimental?

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> I've got a problem with marking broken packages as fixed.

Fixed generally means that the bug has been fixed in an NMU, IE, by
someone not the maintainer; fixed-in-experimental is the tag that
usually means that the bug in question has actually been fixed in
experimental.

The proper solution for this issue is versioning support in the bts
which has already been implemented. [See #247066 and friends.]

Don Armstrong

--
Tell me something interesting about yourself.
Lie if you have to.