Re: The BTS and bug subscriptions

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, Peter Samuelson wrote:
> Now ... how hard would it be to add 'submit-subscribe@' support?
> Most of the time, when I submit a bug report, I'd like to subscribe
> to it. Would this be a straightforward hack?

What has actually been discussed is automatically subscribing
submitters to the bug report unless some special header/pseudo-header
is added to prevent that. [It's possible that this subscription would
happen without even needing to confirm the subscription... but that's
still undecided.]

Don Armstrong

--
My spelling ability, or rather the lack thereof, is one of the wonders
of the modern world.