Re: BTS version tracking

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 12:06:29PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> A frequently requested feature for the bug tracking system in recent years
> has been the ability to track which bugs apply to which distributions,
> so that, eg, maintainers and others can tell which bugs that have been
> fixed in unstable still apply to packages in testing or stable.
>
> This has now been implemented.

May I just say, to Colin, Anthony, James, and anyone else who had the
slightest bit to do with implementing this functionality:

Thank You.

It's a tricky problem, both on the UI and infrastructure sides of the coin,
it must have taken quite some time to put it all together, and I'm glad that
we've got it.  This will make debbugs even better to use now.

- Matt