Re: lsb-base

* Stig Sandbeck Mathisen <ssm@debian.org> [050719 09:30]:
> Anyway, I like the pretty colours.  It makes it very easy to see if
> something is wrong during boot or service startup with just a glance.

That's one of the reasons I dislike colours. Having other peoples
system display fatal error messages followed by a light green "OK"
might be funny, I'd not like to see it on mine. While Suse's and Redhat's
failure does admittedly not mean it will also happen to Debian, it
still gives a hint about the likelyhood of success.

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link