G++ transition page revived

Hi.

As many of you might remember, back in 2003 Matthew Wilcox created
an overview page for the last g++ transition from 2.95 to 3.2/3.3.
You can still find it at
http://people.debian.org/~willy/gcc-transition/ (but the log file
seems to have suffered during the harddrive failure of gluck)

I think this has proven very helpful so I set up a only slightly
modified version for the current transition from 3.3 to 4.0.
You can find it at http://people.debian.org/~djpig/gcc-transition/

As you can see the numbers are currently frightening at best ;)
but with a combined effort we should be able to let that number
drop very quickly. Expect the next BSP announcements soon...

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/