Re: "How to recognise different ETCH wishlists from quite a long way away" (revised)

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:29:46 +0100, Jochen Voss <voss@seehuhn.de> said:

> Hello Manoj,
> On Sun, Jul 10, 2005 at 08:30:57PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> Yeah. I should have realized the level of audience I was trying to
>> talk to. I'll try to speak in words of fewer syllables the next
>> time around.

> You are actively damaging the project with remarks like this.
> Agression and unwillingness to play in a team are not helpful for
> us.  Please stop this!

        And I think you are doing far worse by not giving short shrift
 to unworthy ideas and lack of critical analysis of views presented,
 but hey. Who is listening to anyone else any more?

        manoj
--
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.