Wanted: co-maintainer(s) for dovecot

Now that sarge has released, I really want to move to the 1-0stable series of the dovecot IMAP/POP3 server in sid. However being really busy with various things I thought it might be prudent to get one or more co-maintainers to help out so it can get done quickly. (Though there are a couple of library transitions coming up which may slow things down.)

I would prefer people who are already Debian developers, know something about mail protocols and will have time to keep up with the pace of dovecot development. If you are interested and qualified please let me know.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>