Re: ftp-master, ftp and db .debian.org moving - hosting sought

James Troup <james@nocrew.org> writes:

> If you think you could offer hosting under these conditions, please
> send details to debian-admin@debian.org.

I can't offer hosting, but I do have a suggestion (though perhaps it's
already been considered and rejected).  We could perhaps take
advantage of the California Community Colocation Project, which offers
free colocation for non-profits and individuals.

We surely have Debian volunteers in the bay area who can do any
necessary on-site help too.

It might even be nice if we sent them a hundred dollars a year or
something, because they seem to be doing a really cool thing.