KDE apps up for adoption

Hi all,

Since my spare time is not what it used to be, I have put a few KDE apps
up for adoption this morning:

  kdbg (#315336) -- graphical debugger interface
  kprof (#315337) -- visual tool to help analyse profiling results
  kbear (#315340) -- graphical ftp client for KDE

If anyone is willing to take these up it would be appreciated.  More
detailed notes on each package are included below.

Ben.

kdbg:

  This KDE package is relatively straightforward to maintain, and
  upstream is active.

kprof:

  This KDE package is small and relatively straightforward to maintain.
  Although upstream is not nearly as active as it used to be, the
  package itself remains useful.

  An ability to dive into Qt/KDE code and fix it is preferable, since
  (due to upstream's inactivity) you will need to do bugfixing yourself.

kbear:

  This KDE package is not easy to maintain, mainly because upstream has
  been silent for some time and there have been some rather nasty and
  hard-to-find bugs that needed fixing.  Nevertheless, people still use
  this package so it would be nice to have someone look after it.

  You will need a good understanding of Qt/KDE programming, since you'll
  probably end up doing all the bugfixing yourself and the code is
  somewhat complex.

  The version currently in debian is 2.1.1.  Upstream released 3.0alpha
  a couple of years ago, but I chose not to upload an alpha release.
  I'd also recommend against uploading 3.0alpha to the new maintainer
  without some very thorough testing and inspection, since all signs
  suggest that a beta/final release is never likely to appear.