Re: Mozilla Foundation Trademarks

Humberto Massa Guimarães wrote:

>>>What trademarks are you referring to? Already the Debian
>>>packages don't use any of the trademarked images and logos?
>>>

>>If we don't use any trademarked images, logos, or phrases, what
>>exactly are we talking about here?
>>

>As I think this is a very nice question, could Eric or any other
>person identify which Mozilla Foundation trademarks are used in our
>packages (and where)?

In general the part of the MoFo brand we are talking about is the
product name (e.g. firefox, thunderbird, sunbird). From what I can
recall now, it is used in the help menu, the about box, the package-name
and the window title bar.

--
 GPG messages preferred.   |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 Alexander Sack            | : :' :      The  universal