I intend to upload libtext-iconv-perl_1.4-1 (was: hijacking libhtml-mason-perl)

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 01:59:11PM +0100, Stephen Quinney wrote:

>Please be very careful with uploads of libtext-iconv-perl it is an
>important package, changes may well affect debconf-i18n which depends
>on libtext-iconv-perl. In particular, if any new version introduces an
>API change, however small, you should warn the debconf maintainers
>before uploading. If not you could end up with a _lot_ of unhappy
>Debian users.

I intend to upload libtext-iconv-perl_1.4-1 by Wednesday 15 June at
00:00 UTC, unless there is an objection. If you have a problem with
uploading it, please reply to 312957@bugs.debian.org.

Please inspect the debdiff between the current version in sarge/etch
(1.2-3) and the new version 1.4-1. It is available at:

http://bugs.debian.org/312957

Regards,

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--