Re: And now for something completely different... etch!

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 02:25:22PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 10:23:33AM +0200, Thomas Hood wrote:
> > To begin with we can all go back and review:
> >     http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?ReleaseProposals
> I reviewed it and it still all falls into two groups:
>  - Votes for more money ("Suck less", "Release better and more often")

Why do you think release more often is a vote for "more money"?

I think having a target date, even a target month for release, would
help everyone and reduce the posts to -release lately where people have
finally crawled out of the woodwork to say please let such and such a
package in.

Has anyone stepped forwards to do release management of etch?  What are
their ideas of what's achievable?

Simon.

--
        Black Cat Networks        -(    "Her name is Bambi?" - Scully    )-
UK domain, email and web hosting  -(                                     )-