Re: Is Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis MIA?

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Matthew Palmer wrote:

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 11:48:49AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
I do not know why you doubt that Luca will come back but as far as I know
him from conferences I'm pretty sure that his main interest were good
quality Debian packages

Recalling his packages in the past, I get a different opinion.
OK, I can only speak for the Zope package and I remember that Luca
introduced changes which made Zope packaging drastically easier.
So more precisely: I did not had a view on any of his packages but
he did a great effort to help dependant packages and he was very
responsive and helpful which leaded to my positive opinion.

Kind regards

        Andreas.
--
http://fam-tille.de