Re: And now for something completely different... etch!

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 09:20:56PM -0400, Brendan wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 June 2005 07:09 pm, John Hasler wrote:
> > Roberto C. Sanchez writes:
> > > Where, pray tell, is a newbie going to learn about [runlevels]?
> >
> > a) By having used Red Hat.
> > b) By reading up on Linux before trying to use it (yes, some people _do_
> >    that).
>
> I couldn't have said it better.
> Roberto, what John said.

Point taken.  I was thinking of how I came to Debian (from Windows
without reading a lick of documentation).  If you don't believe me,
check out my postings from late '02 to earl '03 on d-u.  I sound like a
total lamer :-)

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez