Re: Linux / Debian / Ubuntu

I demand that Stephen Birch may or may not have written...

> Darren Salt(linux@youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk)@2005-05-31 21:49:
>> For those who've missed the first three broadcasts today, there's one more
>> at 01:05 GMT; also see
>> <URL:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/1478157.stm>.

> Why on earth does the BBC force its listeners to all hit its servers at the
> same time. [...]

Hmm? I made use of a DVB-T card. (I could have listened via a DAB radio too.)

Put the name of a nearby city into the appropriate text box on the World
Service home page and you will find other ways in which you could have
listened to that programme. ;-)

--
| Darren Salt   | nr. Ashington, | linux (or ds) at
| sarge,        | Northumberland | youmustbejoking
| RISC OS       | Toon Army      | demon co uk
|   Say NO to software patents

The decision doesn't have to be logical; it was unanimous.