Re: [Fwd: RFS: eaccelerator - PHP script cacher]

Quoting Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de>:

* Roberto C. Sanchez:

I forwarding this to d-d since after a couple of days I
still have no response from anyone on d-m willing to sponsor
this package.

Please have a look at the following discussions:

Thanks. I was not aware. Is there a problem with me providing the eAccelerator
packages?  I am not distributing PHP at all, and I also have the eAccelerator
source available with the binary.  If there is a problem, then I will remove
them so they are not longer publically accessible.

I really hope that this is worked out.

Roberto C. Sanchez