Re: mrtg package problems

Hi,

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 12:23 -0500, Adam Majer wrote:
> Currently there are two packages that he maintains,
 Yup.

> I would like to maintain mrtg since I do use it. As to the other
> package, it probably should be orphaned.
 OK, please check the bugs, review patches etc. for mrtg.
I may even sponsor it if you need it. A company I am contact
with, is just checking it, but they may switch to netmrg.

> Anyway, I will try to take care of the problem. I'll see if I can
> contact Shiju and if there is no response by end of the month, I'll
> orphan the packages and take over mrtg, unless someone has a problem.
 I am OK with it, even if I am only a simple DD without too much words.
Anyway, you can do NMUs meanwhile as Jeroen already wrote about it.

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS