Re: mrtg package problems

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 06:07:44PM +0200, Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The mrtg and related packages seems to be orphaned. Shiju p. Nair is
> last done an upload at 2004 April the 6th. Since then, there are only
> NMUs, like it was NMUed constantly since 2002. The package is a bit
> bad shape, would be good if someone look into them; there are even
> seven years old bugs, but well, others are only five or three years
> old. Is there any better package for this task, so mrtg can be
> dropped maybe? But as some bugs have patch included, maybe someone
> else can prepare a bugfixing version.
> On the other hand, I think 2.11.1-1.1 should be pushed to Sarge.

I contacted Shiju for the last time on 30 March 2005, no response yet.
While I'm waiting for a response/following up/possibly taking consequent
actions if no response is forthcoming, people can NMU his packages (as
one can do always) to fix bugs that are annoying people.

Shiju, can you please reply to my mail from March 30?

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl