Re: /usr/lib vs /usr/libexec

Thomas, please read
http://www.nl.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-resources.en.html#s-mailing-lists-rules about not sending Cc's unless people explicitly ask to be copied.

(Mail-Followup-To is non-standard and badly supported, and also
unnecessary. Any decent mail user agent can deal with the default case
of not doing a Cc, without help from M-F-T. Ctrl-L in Evolution.)

ma, 2005-05-09 kello 14:53 -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG kirjoitti:
> Which Linux filesystems have better than O(n) performance on open?

I haven't studied all of them so I won't speak authoritatively.
mke2fs(8) documents one. The option was just mentioned by Martin Dickopp
earlier in this thread in the message archived at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/05/msg00443.html .

(As far as I care, this topic is dealt with. We can move on to other
misunderstandings now.)