Re: way to tell when a package makes it to testing?

On Monday 09 May 2005 15:48, sean finney wrote:
> hey all,

hello,

> (this is a general, non-release related question)
>
> i was talking with another member of my local LUG, and he asked
> if there was a way to tell when a package was uploaded into the
> testing distribution.  currently, the package qa pages say when
> a package is uploaded into unstable, and they say how long
> packages will probably have to wait before they make it into
> testing, but there's no after-the-fact mention of when a package
> was uploaded into testing.
>
> is there some upload log somewhere that this can be found?  since i
> think this would be a nice feature to add into the qa infrastructure,
> what should i report a wishlist bug against to ask for this info
> on the qa page?

You're probably looking for http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/

p.s. I've no clue if it's planned to be merged into qa pages.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB 2003-03-18 <danchev.fccf.net/key pgp.mit.edu>
fingerprint    1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB